M.S. in Medical Physics, San Diego State University, 2023
B.S. in Physics, University of California, Los Angeles, 2018
San Diego State University Master’s Project: Diffusion Tensor Imaging Processing Pipeline for Muscle Fiber Tractography
- Skills: MATLAB, MRI, digital image processing
Duke University Health System | Diagnostic Medical Physics Resident July 2023 - Present
San Diego State University | Head Teaching Assistant
August 2021 - May 2023
- Physics 182B - Introductory physics lab for life-science majors
- Created pre-lab assignments using Colorado PhET simulations
- Hosted weekly TA training meetings
University of California, Riverside | Lab/Lecture Demonstration Technician
August 2018 - August 2021
- Authored lower-division physics lab manuals backed by physics education research.
- Corresponded with teaching assistants to document and resolve hardware and software issues.
University of California, Los Angeles | Stockroom Assistant May 2017 - June 2018
San Bernardino Valley College | Tutor August 2014 - May 2016
Service and Leadership
Women in Physics at San Diego State University | President
May 2022 - May 2023
- Provide leadership and direction to organization by planning professional development, social, and outreach events.
- Designed and performed physics demonstrations for outreach events at local schools.
- Performed physics demonstrations at the San Diego Festival of Science and Engineering.
Naval Medical Center San Diego | Radiation Safety Volunteer June 2022 - December 2022
- Worked with chief diagnostic medical physicist and radiation safety officers to perform annual surveys of radiographic equipment.
- Performed acceptance testing on a newly installed digital radiography unit.